Kittie and Doggie Kittie and Doggie

Not bad

That wasn't that bad. The only problem I saw (well.. heard) with it was the sound seemed really random and didn't fit each situation. To improve you should find some accurate sounds.

Good job anyway.

Hitman - A short Hitman - A short

Great effort

Great effort, although there are a couple of problems. Firstly, I don't think the binoculars were 'big enough' when you had the screen looking inside them. That kind of ruined the feeling. Secondly, it was a bit short and the story was kinda.. bad. :P

Good luck on your next movie.

Mr Sandman Mr Sandman

Lol I love this

I'm addicted to this scary corny flash! XD Good job.

Bohman responds:

Haha :D How cool of you to like it! :D
Thanks for the review!

'~Duck in the Rain~' '~Duck in the Rain~'

Errrh

I didn't get it.. :|

Mad Joe Madness Mad Joe Madness

Eww

Looks like you just copied the style of an animation I've seen recently. And hell, you could never get 10 layers with that crappy background. The animation was slow, choppy, boring, no sound effects. Also, maybe you should not browse this website illegally under 13. You're just embarrassing yourself. I'm so surprised this even got through.

soja123 responds:

you cannot review me like this.Look at your flash.looks like it was drawn in paint.bah.Look at your ass.

The Lonely Life The Lonely Life

That was really nice.

It touched me. And the menu music brings me back good memories. Thanks for sharing this with us. :)

Newgrounds Judgement Newgrounds Judgement

From Javallyvally03

It sucked.Stick training sticks.Create something creative that creates a better creation of creations that mix up a crater of crates full of creative and different words.

Lol, seriously? Learn how to write sentences properly, and maybe don't do something so sad. Dude, my little brother is better at flash, and he is nine years old. :/

Anyway, I don't usually write long nasty reviews, but this flash was so lame I .. I just couldn't resist. :|

soja123 responds:

You don't understand.That is a FUN sentence,not a NORMAL sentence.Go to hell

Parachute (Think) Parachute (Think)

LAMO!..erm..LMAO!

Lmao! That was awesome!...

..For some apparant reason.. O_o

Kitty believe in you Kitty believe in you

Phewie

*Shivers*

Is that made to be CREEPY or something!?

Heroes Trailer Heroes Trailer

Meh

Kinda looked too much like DBZ, but the movie it'self could change all that.. :|